1. Support team to contribute for Professional Education strategy development.
2. Communication with cross-function to make alignment on ME project design and implementation issues (including Medical Affairs and Business Unit).
3. Work with team or other Medical Functions to develop high-quality education contents for education events.
4. Work with team to ensure Medical Education events implemented successfully.
5. Ensure all programs are in compliance with regulatory, HCC, legal guidelines, and company policies.
6. PKI tracking and reporting to relative Medical Education programs (key performance indicators).
7. Establish and manage an external network of agencies, associations, investigators, KOLs and physicians in order to further develop and implement the Medical Education strategy within the therapy area(s).
8. Provide support to EMT/MSL team in their interactions with the external scientific community, resolving issues as required.
9. Continuously update the knowledge of disease management, products updates, latest developments of industry and best practices of relevant therapy areas and products
1. (Class of 2018) Bachelor and above degree. Academic background with a scientific/medical or marketing degree is preferred.
2. Good planning and tracking skills.
3. Organisational skills, project management, time-management skills.
4. Strong oral and written communication skills.
5. Must working at least 3 days a week with 3 months.
What you will gain from the program:
1. Get to know the real business world - how an idea is turn into a market product.
2. Build your experience in a world top 500 fortune enterprise.
3. Gain coaching and mentoring opportunities during the project.
4. How real science influence JNJ's product development.
5. Gain experience in project management and design requirements while understanding consumer needs and the impact on design.
6. For those who achieve excellent result in the internship program, they may have opportunity to join JNJ after graduation.
General skill requirements:
1. Personality - flexible / positive / team-work spirit / hardworking
2. Strong literature and web-based scientific research capabilities
3. Takes self-initiative for problem solving
4. Microsoft office
5. Statistics software
6. CET6 or above, prefer to good at reading, writing, speaking
7. Must working at least 4 days a week with at least 2 months
(Class of 2018) PhD or Master degree with Major in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Life Science, Pharmaceutical or related majors. Above major with an Electronic Engineering degree is highly preferred.
5月24日10:00 - 6月4日24:00 网申
西安杨森：6月5日 - 23日电面及各地区安排面试